If your child has Asthma, please make sure that you have an Asthma Action Plan and any needed medications at school (like an Albuterol Inhaler or Nebulizer). Action Plans need to be updated at the beginning of every school year. Action plans need to be signed by the parent and health care provider.

To learn more about Asthma, look at this Asthma & Children Fact Sheet from the American Lung Association.

Asthma Action Plan

Self-Administration of Asthma Medication Authorization